Come and say hello to Simm Engineering at Connect Sheffield on Wednesday 18th OctoberMember News
On Wednesday 18 October 2017, Sheffield will be buzzing with
business activity as a brand new event on the calendar gets under way. Held at
Ponds Forge in the town centre, Connect
Sheffield is Sheffield City Regions Business Conference and Exhibition the
first of its kind.
Free to attend, the event runs from 8.45am to 4pm. Organised by the Sheffield Chamber of Commerce, the conference will offer plenty of opportunities to network and to get up to speed on what other local businesses are doing and how you can work with them.
At Simm we always make the most of any opportunity to catch up with our customers and to meet potential new ones, which is why we will be taking a stand at the exhibition for the day.
Our sales team will be on hand to chat through our products and services come and ask us for up-to-date information on:
· How to reduce your energy bills and free Energy Audits
· The benefits of the latest Atlas Copco variable speed drive (VSD and VSD+) air compressors and vacuum pumps
· Nitrogen generators, pneumatics, dryers and ancillary equipment
· Contract hire options
· Service packages and our genuine 24/7 breakdown coverage
The event will also showcase a number of prestigious speakers, comprising senior business leaders and entrepreneurs. These include:
· Gordon Macrea from Gripple, manufacturer of wire joining and tensioning systems
· Juilette Healey from the Bank of England
· Jill Davies from Westfield Health
· Professor Chris Husbands from Sheffield Hallam University
· Dr Adam Marshall from the British Chamber of Commerce
· Paul Griffiths from HS2
We hope to see you there!