Preventative Maintenance Training for Ensuring Production Up-time (free event)Member News
On Thursday 6th June our Technical Trainer, Andy Kershaw, is running a free of charge session designed to highlight some areas of air compressor preventative maintenance that you can carry out on site. The session will share our knowledge and look at best practice to help you avoid costly breakdowns and make sure you are getting the most from your compressed air system. If you need more convincing there will also be bacon butties – we know training on an empty stomach is hard work!
This bitesize training event is aimed at Engineering Managers, Facilities Managers or Maintenance Managers who rely on compressed air to keep their production running.
By the end of the session attendees will have an understanding of the following:
- Basic compressed air system checks that need to be carried out on a regularly basis
- The benefits of keeping your compressed air system running at peak performance
- What can happen when maintenance is not carried out and what problems can occur
The session will follow this timetable:
- 8am: Arrival and breakfast sandwiches
- 8.30am: The facts - a presentation from Pennine Pneumatic Services Technical Trainer, Andy Kershaw.
- 9.30am: Hands on - a look inside an air compressor to see how to apply the theory
- 10.30am: Finish
Book your ticket here.